This tour operator based in Split, Croatia needed a re-vamped web presence. They already had a web site, but it was not mobile compatible, did not allow tour guests to book online and was not conversion-oriented.
One of the company’s biggest assets is their excellent TripAdvisor reviews. Since TripAdvisor is king in Croatia, it was important that the new site pushed their stellar reputation. I worked with a designer to create a look that pushed testimonials in every corner of the site to increase user confidence and drive bookings. In combination with an easy-to-use booking system and beautiful photography, the company was able to drastically increase bookings, increase traffic and reduce booking management time.
What I Did
- Collaboration with designer
- Build of custom responsive design based on PSDs
- WordPress set up
- Set up and integration of booking system
- Creation of WordPress training tutorials for the client
- On-page search engine optimization in 3 languages
- Set up of WPML to support German, Croatian and English
- Photo editing
- Content management